The original resource on authentic Honey Wine - THE Reinheitsgebot of MEAD!





Wednesday, January 16, 2013

New Oregon Meadery!

Hey folks, there is a new Meadery coming to the Western Oregon Wine Country. It looks like there is becoming a legitimate Mead trail out West! This will only help the surrounding Meaderies just as all the micro-breweries have only helped each-other. I will fill you in to all the details in the coming weeks. This Meadery is getting glycol-jacketed fermenters made to my specs and they are also getting all the other professional gear. They have hired me as a consultant and I am proud to say, that I know that they will be making the best Mead in the United States, in Addition to the  Kookoolan World Meadery (also in wine country). The new Meadery will only focus on Traditional pure Meads.

More later!

Prost!

~dr